- Navigate via WordPress Dashboard to the Appearance » Customize » Footer » Pre Footer » Call to Action,
- Under the Style drop-down menu, choose between boxed or full-width style for Call to Action section.
- In the Content text box add text, shortcodes and basic html elements that will appear in the Call to Action section.
- Button text is label and Button Link is URL of the Call to Action button.
- Below, there is a toggle button to allow you to open the link in new tab.
- Background Image allows uploading an image instead of the focus color used for the background of the Call to Action section.
- Background Color Overlay toggle button adds semi-transparent focus color overlay to the background image of the section.
- Click Publish the changes.